Please respect intellectual property rights and may not engage in any of the following behavior that infringes network intellectual property rights:
(1) Using an computer program which is not authorized;
(2) Downloading or duplicating work which is protected by copyright;
(3) Publishing protected work online without author’s consent;
(4) Re-posting any articles from the electronic bulletins or any online forums;
(5) Other behavior that may infringe or involve in the dispute of intellectual property rights.
Do not use P2P software such as eDonkey, eMule, BitTorrent, etc. to transfer data that infringe or involve in intellectual property rights. The data include protected audio/video files and computer software.
If you forget your email account or password, please contact the staff.
- Division of Campus Network Services
- TEL：07-312-1101 ext. 2184
- Office time：8:00~17:30 Monday~Friday