In face of so many library resources, you may become disoriented and even confused. In order to help you locate the information that you need in the most efficient and effective fashion, the library provides electronic resources user guides and video tutorials, and also offers user education courses.
- Anyone is welcome to form a group(at least 5 person) for a course.
- Using Education including:
- Endnote- Reference Management Software
- Turnitin- Plagiarism-Prevention System
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations Service
- Location: Multimedia room on the 1st floor of the rear library building.
- Download user education apply form and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please call Readers Division (ext. 2133*65 or 73) or visit the office on the 3rd floor of the library.
|Database / System||Type||User Guide||Video|
|Web of Science (WOS)||Comprehensive||Download||Link|
|Journal Citation Reports(JCR)||Comprehensive||Download||Link|
|ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection||Medicine||Download||Link|
|Visible body- 3D Human Anatomy Atlas||Medicine||Download||Link|
|CINAHL Plus with Full Text||Nursing||Download||Link|