Please follow the steps to proceed:
1. Set your computer to use DHCP to get your IP Address.
2. Open your brower to connect http://www.kmu.edu.tw and you will be redirected to an entry page.
3. Click the link "Please input your profile and read KMU campus network guideline".
4. Input your student No., e-mail password, room No., and contact information into the form online.
5. Check the campus network guideline and submit the form.
6. If you work everything fine, you can then browse the Internet.
If you forget your email account or password, please contact the staff.
- Division of Campus Network Services
- TEL：07-312-1101 ext. 2184
- Office time：8:00~17:30 Monday~Friday